Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God You Guys it Legally Blonde The Musical

We started our weekend early with Kenna and I going to Legally Blonde The Musical and had the best time. The musical was so good and it always nice to have one on one time with my babies. We went to dinner and I let Kenna pick, so of course we had to go somewhere with pasta, her pick was Zio's. We had great seats and I had so much fun watching Kenna's face with all the pink sparkly outfits and all the great music..It is hard to believe that I have daughter who old enough to go do these things with me now, I remember when she was born I thought that time seem so far off and now it's here, sometimes I wonder where all the time went..I am just trying to take in every moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment