Monday, January 4, 2010

Back on Schedule

Today was a little hectic trying to get back on a normal schedule. Kenna got up for school this morning in a great mood which started my morning easier than I thought it was going to be but then I got the wake up call that I was worried about and my boys woke up and they had several meltdowns in a matter of thirty minutes. So on mornings like these is when I ask myself-why do I let my kids get off their schedule, yes sometimes or most times I hate waking up between 7:30 and 8 on the weekends but to have happy, quiet kids is so worth it. I swore I would never be one of those parents who base everything on a schedule but now I understand the benefits of it!! I helped mom babysit all her crazy kids today, it is so fun to get to hang out with my neices but there is no way I could babysit for a living, I give it to mom and Lacy because they have alot more patience than I do..Kenna had dance after school, she didn't want to go just because going for two hours makes for such a long day but she went and all she did when she came home was do all the new dance steps she learned for her competition dance. She is such a good little dancer, not that I am biased but she is the best in her class and I have to add she is the cutest! I love that she has found something that she has a passion for and is good at, I just hope that takes all the opportunities that life gives her and gives it her all..I am off to get some sleep and hope tomorrow starts a little quieter than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment