Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Late Night Rendevous-Painting







So this is what I have been up all night doing these last few days. Kenna's face was priceless when she saw her painting, it doesn't get better than being able make something for your kids and them love it so much. I was surprised at how much I loved painting and making my own creations with my own ideas and actually loving the finished product. I will post more creations as I have time (which seems like never, but I am really trying to get better). Today was a pretty normal day, Kenna had school and me and the boys stayed home and played and Russell went to work, we are still trying to get back into schedule after the holidays. Tomorrow will be busy, I will be getting ready for Brody's Toy Story birthday party at Express Clydesdale barn on Sunday and Kenna has dance. I am off to hang out with husband and try and get some much needed rest, but I really want to paint some more..Oh wow what have I started??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment