Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brody's 2nd Birthday-My Little Surprise Baby



















Two years ago today we were blessed with a precious little boy. Russell and I thought we were done having kids but God had other plans for us and gave us a precious gift, Brody..He is definetly the baby of the family he does not have alot of patience but definetly makes up for it in personality. He has the sweetest smile and its hard not to give in to him when he says "peez". He has made our family complete and we thank God everyday for choosing us to be his parents. As Brody turns two he loves Beyonce, especially "Single Ladies" and yes he does the dance, dancing and singing with Sissy, playing Cars with "Jasson", Barney, and being a Daddy's boy (this sometimes breaks my heart but I guess he can like Russell too). We love you so much, thanks for bringing such happiness to our lives.




We didn't do much today, we will celebrate Brody's family party in a couple of weeks. Trying to let everyone settle down from the holidays. At home today in between putting up all the Christmas decorations and cleaning, we have tried to make it a special day for Brody..We have had either Cars or Barney on all day and he got to eat cookies for breakfast (thanks to Daddy), and he will get a cupcake after dinner. Kenna is excited to go to school tomorrow and see her friends and also back to dance, which she loves so much..Jackson is sad because he doesn't go back until Wednesday but this is better for Mommy so I can get everyone back on a schedule one by one. I am sad to see the Holiday Season over but ready for my family to back on a good schedule but I would definetly leave my Christmas decor up inside and out if people would not think we were crazy. Off to finish cleaning, kids are crying and tears need to be kissed away..Happy Birthday Brody man, your Mommy loves you so much!!!










1 comment:

  1. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BRODY MAN. I can not believe you are two, were does the time go? Gosh I love you so much> you are the cutest little boy ever. Remember I will always love you more then your other aunts!
    Love aunt Waby

    ReplyDelete