Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Wow, I can't beleive another year has gone by and here I am starting a blog which I swore I would never do but I am going to give it a try..The last decade was great to me, I married my best friend and soulmate, I found out what it feels like to have my heart on the outside of my body times three--Kenna Michelle was born on August 13, 2002, Jackson Rodrick was born on March 10, 2005 and Brody Lynn was born on January 3, 2008--I didn't know life could be soo wonderful, we bought our first home, Russell started his dream career and is still loving it to this day, I became an aunt to 4 neices and 2 nephews..That is just a little recap. 2009 was great to us but I am hoping 2010 will be even better!! On New Year's Eve we went to Matt & Meredith's house and celebrated with family which also happen to be some of my best friends. We had so much fun, the adults drank wine (some more than others) and the kids played their little hearts out. New Years Day was a day of relaxation, other than Russell worked a side job but it was just a few hours, the kids and I did not get out of our pajamas...I love those days! We ate our black eyed peas and we hope that brings lots of good luck, good laughs, and lots of great memories in 2010..I am still trying to figure out my New Year Resolutions, I am thinking I might start my own business, I have a few ideas but for right now I am going to keep that to myself and just wish for lots of happiness and success!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww you are the cutest family and the best sister in the world. I am so happy that we decided to do this together. One day our kids will thanks us. We better keep it up! Even thou I am still a little confused. I love you so much> Give Russell and the kids hugs and kisses for us and give Brody a big one bc today is his special day!!!!!!!!!!Lova Ya

    ReplyDelete