Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festivities

I haven't been able to keep up with my blog with so much going on so I am going try and catch up. We didn't do alot on fall break, we went to the pumpkin patch and got pumpkins and I got to got to Affair of the Heart, while the kids hung out with daddy and play because it was raining.  We also went to the movies, it was a nice and quiet long weekend together.  Kenna had her Halloween party at dance and I made the girls a goody bag with a picture of their face and I made a witch hat and dress on them, these were a huge hit and I was so glad..We also had the school Halloween parties, this year I am Jackson's homeroom mom and the Kindergarten teachers at Skyview like you to have 4 to 5 centers planned for the kids to do so they always have 2 homeroom moms but on the Sunday before the party I called my co homeroom mom and she informed me at that time that she would not be able to help much.  I was a little stressed at first but all the other moms came to my rescue and I have a new co-homeroom mom who I am excited to work with.  In the end the party was a success, we decorated a pumpkin cookie, had a mummy wrap race, pin the nose on the pumpkin, played Halloween bingo, made a ghost sucker, and ate lots of sugary snacks with witch's brew punch.  Kenna is sad I am not her homeroom mom (and it doesn't help that Jackson reminds her often) but I got to go see her in her class so she was happy.  It was a great Halloween season, I can't believe October is over but I am ready for the Thanksgiving and Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment