Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Back Mock Family Blog!!!



Okay here we go again and I am going to try to keep up with this blog. I really want to document all the little moments with my family and friends. Since my last post alot has happened with our family.

Russell and I are very busy parents and in between the parenting we try and make time for our marriage, we have learned this is something we still need to get better with. Russell is still loving his job but is working crazy hours with what seems like not alot of days off. I let my real estate license go inactive for the reason I have not time to commit to a client right now but I love being able to give myself 100% to my kids and my husband (but mommy needs some girl time too). Our kids are growing into such wonderful and fun little people. Kenna did her first competitive dance season last spring and has truly found her passion, she is AMAZING!! This year she is doing a solo (Heartburn), a trio with Lexie Inge and Brenna Nichols (I've Got a Crush On You), the production dance (Caged), and two group dances (Ridin In Style and Wash that Man Right Out of My Hair). We are so proud of her and still can't believe how far she has come, she has so much confidence. She started second grade and has Mrs. Lee, she is still adjusting to having a new teacher and new class but I am hoping the days just get better for her. Kenna and I both have gaines lifetime friends with her dance family and we both love it but then again I love anything that involves being with my babies.

Jackson played soccer last spring for Yukon Thunder, he loved it but Daddy was not to impressed because the team had no practices so we decided not to let him be on that team again. He finished up Pre K at My Lamb's and hated leaving Miss Konnie but was excited to finally get to go to Sissy's school. He has Mrs. Doenier this year for Kindegarten and we love her so much, I feel like she will be great for Jackson. Unfortunately on the third day of school he had to go visit Mrs. Selby because he layed down in class and told the teacher he was to tired to do his work and that he would just wait for storytime on the floor. Mommy was a little worried that this was a sign of the year to come but Jackson proved me wrong and has been amazing ever since.. This makes mommy's life so much easier. He is all boy but with the best hugs..

And Brody, the baby, he is still being the baby of the family. He has quite a little personality and makes us laugh on a daily basis. School starting back up has been a little hard for him because he misses Jackson and Kenna so much but he does love having to not share mommy and daddy for a couple of hours. He loves Disney Cars, monster trucks, Toy Story, and anything that had to do with sports (i think he will be our athlete).
Well there is our life in brief, I will try to catch up more through future posts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment